Benelli M2 Field 12 GA 28″ Realtree Max 5
Light, nimble and workhorse-rugged, the Benelli M2 Field 12 GA 28″ Realtree Max 5 Semiautomatic Shotguns are built around Benelli’s extremely reliable Inertia Driven system. The recoil-operated Inertia-Driven System is the epitome of simplicity. With just 3 main parts, that operate cleaner than gas-operated semi-automatic shotguns. This system allows the 12- and 20-ga M2s to cycle nearly any cartridge, from target loads to heavy 3” magnums. Though the M2 is lightweight, the rotating bolt head features steel locking lugs that lock into the steel barrel extension creating a steel-to-steel lock that becomes even tighter during firing.
Benelli uses Crio System barrels on their M2’s that feature cryogenically treated barrels with an even-grained, slick surface that minimizes pellet deformation. The Crio choke tubes are also cryogenically treated and extend into the barrel deeper than standard tubes, producing tight, uniform shot patterns that down birds at the maximum shotgun range. The ComforTech recoil-reduction system with gel recoil and combo pads dampens recoil by up to 48% and significantly decreases muzzle jump. Fiber-optic red-bar front sight. Includes set of shims to customize the gun’s drop and cast.
Notable Features Include:
- ComforTech recoil reduction system stock tames recoil up to 48% and reduces muzzle rise by 15% for fast follow up shots
- Reliable Inertia Driven System
- Shoots 2 3/4″ and 3″ shells
- A shim kit enables adjustment of drop and cast
- GripTight® and AirTouch® provide a secure grip, wet or dry
- Exterior metal parts have a non-glare, anti-corrosive finish
- The premium Crio-treated steel barrel features a ventilated stepped rib with a mid bead and red-bar front sight
What’s In The Box?
- (1) Shim kit to adjust drop and cast
- (5) Crio Choke Tubes & wrench: Cylinder, Improved Cylinder, Modified, Improved Modified, Full
- Custom cut hard case
- Owners manual