Daniel Defense DDM4V11 – Black
The Daniel Defense DDM4V11 utilizes their SLiM 15.0 Keymod rail. KeyMod is a recoil resistant, two-part, direct attachment method for accessories that offers outstanding “return-to-zero” when accessories are removed and reinstalled. The new SLiM Rail 15.0 offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. The long, 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. This combined with our mid-length gas system, which is known to have a smoother recoil impulse, allows for quick, but precise rapid fire. An uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The DDM4V11 is equipped with a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged, 16” Government profile barrel and the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
Notable Features Include:
- 16″ Cold Hammer Forged 4150 CMV Steel, chrome lined, heavy phosphate coated
- Mid-length gas system
- Daniel Defense SLiM 15.0 Keymod rail
- Direct Impingement
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- M4 feed ramps
- M16 Full Auto BCG, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- H Buffer
- Daniel Defense flash suppressor
- 6 position mil-spec buffer tube
- QD end plate
- Made in the USA!
What’s In The Box?
- (1) 32 rd DD Magazine
- (1) Daniel Defense vertical grip
- Daniel Defense lockable hard case
- Thicker butt pad to increase length of pull
- Owners Manual