Daniel Defense DDM4V7 SLW – Black
Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 14.5” Lightweight profile barrel, the V7 SLW has an Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16” minimum barrel length. The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V7 SLW is one of the lightest, fastest-handling rifles available in the DDM4 line-up. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 14.5” Lightweight profile barrel, the V7 SLW has an Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16” minimum barrel length. The Mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any conditions and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR XS 13.5 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the MLOK attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7SLW has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the operator may require. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
Notable Features Include:
- 14.5″ Cold Hammer Forged 4150 CMV Steel, chrome lined, heavy phosphate coated, pinned & welded
- Mid-length gas system
- Daniel Defense MFR XS 13.5 rail
- Direct Impingement
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- M4 feed ramps
- M16 Full Auto BCG, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- H Buffer
- Daniel Defense extended flash suppressor
- 6 position mil-spec buffer tube
- QD end plate
- Made in the USA!
What’s In The Box?
- (1) 32 rd DD Magazine
- Daniel Defense lockable hard case
- Thicker butt pad to increase length of pull
- Owners Manual