Daniel Defense M4 PDW 300 BLACKOUT Pistol
Daniel Defense M4 PDW 300 BLACKOUT Pistol. Buy DDM4® PDW (300 BLACKOUT) Compact and easy to transport. The Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW is the kind of pistol you can rely on for home and personal defense. The 7″ 300BLK cold hammer-forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel.
The DDM4 PDW, with an overall length of 20.75”, comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace. Gives you the adjustments needed to shoot your AR pistol. This highly maneuverable pistol comes with a 6″ MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability. Also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. The DDM4 PDW features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop. Helps ensure a safe shooting experience. Also available as SBR with Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 stock.
- Ultra-compact platform with 7″, 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads.
- Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace or CQB Gen 7 Stock (SBR) with enhanced buffer system functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed.
- Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter. Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization.
- Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. It is engineered for suppressed fire. All with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7″ S2W Profile. Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested.
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel. Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement.
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished.
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key.
- BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System.
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized.
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized.
- BRACE: Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace.
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding.