DELTA 5 PRO 26” 6mm Creedmoor Varmint
DELTA 5 PRO 26” 6mm Creedmoor Varmint. What does the most accurate sub $2500 production rifle in the world look like? The DELTA 5 PRO is the product of innovation, world-class cold hammer-forged barrels, and the custom enhancements that elevate this firearm to a professional level. The DELTA 5 PRO in 6MM Creedmoor delivers the science of accuracy with a .5 SUB-MOA Guarantee.
Where To Buy DELTA 5 PRO 26” 6mm Creedmoor Near Me
Newcomers to long-range shooting, who seek camaraderie with friends, will find immediate success getting on target with repeatable hits. More experienced competitors will discover the Daniel Defense DELTA 5 PRO rifle’s rich feature set out of the box. It is more than capable of performing as the shooter’s skill level advances. The PRO’s base price is within the Precision Rifle Series Production Division limit. It competes with confidence whether you choose black, or for a little more, choose one of our Cerakote finishes.
GUARANTEED TO SHOOT 0.5 MOA OR BETTER. Talk is cheap including talk about how accurate a rifle shoots so we’re putting some real firepower behind our words. Mostly when used with quality factory match-grade ammunition. Not “should”; not “might.” Guaranteed to. How can we make such a claim? Because we’ve done the work and the testing to back it up. It does not just talk; it’s not bravado. Data that says, “If we can do it, so can you.” Guaranteed.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- INTERCHANGEABLE BARREL – Forged to contour from a proprietary steel blend with a Cerakote finish. Replace barrels or change calibers with ease thanks to its modularity and proprietary barrel nut.
- AREA 419 HELLFIRE MUZZLE BRAKE: Offers the ultimate in recoil reduction and muzzle rise
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with the integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60-degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 – 24″ removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single-stage Timney Elite Hunter with a two-position safety
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA / 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- CHASSIS BASE: Allows for the mechanical bedding of the action with a metal-on-metal design that protects against change in weather conditions.
- ATTACHMENT: M-LOK attachment at six positions along the forend with one point on the bottom of the buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Ten M-LOK QD sling points
- INTEGRAL ARCA LOCK (RRS Spec): Continuous along the entire lower portion of the rail
- SCALLOPED CUT: Allows for lower height over bore even with scopes with large objective lenses
- AR-15 GRIP ATTACHMENT: Interchangeable to accommodate the user’s preference for aftermarket grips
- ERGONOMIC THUMB REST: Left / Right adjustability to accommodate the user’s preference
- ADJUSTABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments without the need for tools
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw, and drift
- CAPACITY: Ten round PMAG 10 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included.