Sig Sauer P320 Legion XFIVE 9mm
Everything about the Sig Sauer P320 Legion XFIVE 9mm is designed to give a fantastic shooting experience. The P320 X-Five 9mm incorporates all of the most important features to maximize accuracy, shootability, and ergonomics while maintaining the modularity of the standard P320 platform. The X-Series grip module is exclusive to this line and features a deeper trigger guard undercut, a higher back strap, and an extended beavertail to ensure a higher grip for better recoil management. It also comes standard with a removable grip weight for improved balance, as well as a removable magazine funnel and extended slide catch lever to facilitate faster reloads.
Like all X-Series P320s, the X-Five Legion has the skeletonized straight trigger that breaks at 90 degrees for an even better feeling pull. The P320 XFIVE Legion is the ultimate handgun for the serious shooter. This new product is the first of its kind in the firearms industry with the weight of steel and the flex of polymer, reducing muzzle flip by up to 50%. The trigger pull of the XFIVE Legion is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy.
Notable Features Include:
- TXG Tungsten Infused Heavy XGrip Module
- Extended beavertail
- Legion Gray PVD Slide w/ Lightning Cuts
- Aluminum base pads
- Lightened & skeletonized trigger
- Ambidextrous slide release
- 1913 Picatinny accessory rail
- Detachable flared magwell
- Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight with adjustable rear sight
- Compatible with Delta Point PRO and ROMEO1 PRP
What’s In The Box?
- (3) 17 rd steel magazines w/ Henning Group Basepads
- Sig hard case
- Cable lock
- Owners Manual