Springfield Armory XD Mod2 9mm 4″ Grey
Put a Springfield Armory XD Mod2 9mm 4″ Grey in your hand, and you’ll feel the difference. Equipped with the GripZone, the XD Mod.2 Sub-Compact applies ergonomic science to every surface that touches your hand. Enter the GripZone: a set of frame features working in unison to optimize interaction between the human hand and the pistol. Within the GripZone, there are three distinct textures, each engineered for a specific purpose.
The GripZone doesn’t stop with new grip textures. The re-contoured, slimmer frame and slide add up to a far more natural grip feel that has nearly twice the magazine capacity and is only 2 tenths of an inch thicker than single stack conceal carry models. The High-Hand grip relief and High-Hand beavertail enable the hand to be positioned as high as possible toward the barrel bore thereby greatly reducing the pistol’s felt recoil. The no-snag trigger guard minimizes possible unintended contact with a holster or clothing. All of these GripZone advantages are ergonomic features that you will truly feel. It all adds up to a pistol that naturally and comfortably stays positioned in your hand.
Notable Features Include:
- 4″ cold hammer forged steel barrel; Melonite coated
- Striker fired
- Dual spring with full length guide rod
- Fiber optic front sight with blacked out rear makes for easy front sight acquisition
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Grip, trigger and firing pin safety
- Rough textured grip
- Interchangeable backstraps
- External extractor
- Picatinny rail for mounting lights and lasers
- 16 rd magazine capacity
What’s In The Box?
- (2) 16rd extended magazines
- Red and Green replacement fiber optic tubes
- Springfield Armory lockable hard case
- Bore brush
- Extra backstrap
- Cable lock
- Owners Manual